[c-nsp] FWSM, Contexts and ASA's

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Wed Feb 13 11:50:56 EST 2008

Christian Koch wrote:
> my main thoughts are to stray away from this.. does anyone run  an
> architecture like this now? or have any opinions on WHY to or to not do it?

Depends on your company security policy and if you feel Cisco's security
contexts are as good as physically separated hardware.  I guess you can
look at it as "eating your own dogfood" by making yourself use the same
services/hardware as you offer to your customers.  ;-)

--
Robert Blayzor
INOC
rblayzor at inoc.net
http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/

Design: The activity of preparing for a design review.