[c-nsp] RES: Top 10 Network Engineering Tools

jason.plank at comcast.net jason.plank at comcast.net
Fri Feb 22 05:55:24 EST 2008

yeah i like it too. i swore off putty because i had to click so many d!mn times to open new connections. i love being able to just double click and use tabs when i'm in a windows environment. for all my whining i don't mind the terminal program and expect scripts from my mac ;-)

--
Regards,

Jason Plank
CCIE #16560