[c-nsp] VSS MPLS IPv6 support

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:07:09 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Murphy, William
<William.Murphy at uth.tmc.edu> wrote:
> Our Cisco SE is saying that it is supported...  The product data sheet says the following...  In what context are you saying it's not supported?

http://tinyurl.com/2j4mg8

• Software requirements: VSS is supported in Cisco IOS(R) Software or
Cisco IOS Software with modularity starting with Release 12.2(33)SXH1.
VSS supports all software features in the initial release except for
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)/IPv6 features. Future software
releases will add support for MPLS and IPv6 features.

I've got a migration coming up, and I like the look of VSS.
Would like to know what the definition of "future" is in the above statement.

Tim:>