[c-nsp] What's up with the CCDP??

Chris behrnetworks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:53:40 EST 2008

Has anyone taken the new ARCH exam (642-873) lately? I've been periodically
checking the ARCH exam page since the new exam was announced but the page
seems surprisingly sparse:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/642-873.html

Even the first sentence under 'Exam Topics' has a typo: "The following
topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the
Remote Access exam."

Also, I've yet to hear about any new books for the exam. I emailed Cisco
Press a while back and have yet to get a response.

What gives??

(Sorry if you're subscribed to Groupstudy and cisco-nsp and are seeing this
twice. Groupstudy seems to not answer questions very quickly these days)