[c-nsp] What's up with the CCDP??

Chris Gravell cgravell at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:32:45 EST 2008

Hi,

OT but I'll add in a recommendation for Priscilla Oppenheimers book on "Top
Down Network Design". It may still be all you will need in addition to some
decent hands-on. Did CCDP 7 years ago and I don't really think much of those
principles will have changed. It should be on your bookshelf, if you don't
have it already.

Best, - Chris