[c-nsp] What's up with the CCDP??

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Tue Feb 26 21:37:04 EST 2008

One of the key principles that have changed over those years is the
move from the hierachical design model to the enterprise composite
network model, as there was not enough modularity provided in the 3-
layer access/distribution/core method for most campus styled design
networks, and of course this would be present in the new exam as it is
in the 642-871.

Ben