[c-nsp] 100G Switch

Ramcharan, Vijay A vijay.ramcharan at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Feb 27 12:27:48 EST 2008

There is also the 6509-V-E chassis (which kinda looks like the Nexus
only less shiny) that supposedly offers 80Gbps/slot (which is not
exactly what you are looking for I guess but still might be worth
investigating).
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/data_sh
eet_cisco_catalyst_6509_enhanced_vertical_chassis_ps708_Products_Data_Sh
eet.html

Watch the wrap...

Vijay Ramcharan