[c-nsp] 100G Switch

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Feb 27 12:51:08 EST 2008

To clarify, this chassis is 80G per slot *ready* (as are all the E
chassis versions) - but there is no 80G/slot fabric shipping today.

Tim

At 05:27 PM 2/27/2008 +0000, Ramcharan, Vijay A observed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Data Center BU
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759