[c-nsp] SUP 720 3BXL + 2 BGP Full View + MPLS VPN

Pavel Kuzin pk at nodex.ru
Thu Feb 28 14:27:06 EST 2008

HI!

Thanks for you reply.

According to Feature navigator 12.2 SRC is for 7600 series.

There is no 250 k labels in LDP base.

#sh mpls ip binding summary
Total number of prefixes: 211
Generic label bindings
                      assigned        learned
       prefixes      in labels     out labels
            211            210            416
Total tib route info allocated: 194

I can`t understand the place, where i need to filter BGP label allocation.

Seems this problem was seen not only in SUP720.
My testing platform 2811 showed it performs the same.

It has 1 EBGP peer configured, and just enabled MPLS in global and 1
interface MPLS-enabled.

I will be grateful for any help with this subject.