[c-nsp] MTU Issue on QinQ Eth link with MPLS

Raman Sud ramans at cwie.net
Wed Jan 2 19:32:00 EST 2008

I am experiencing the same issue... the MTU on my MPLS link is set to 9216 all the way and I can't access www.cnet.com

Any ideas will be awesome

Raman Sud
Director,
Network Engineering and Operations

CWIE Holding Company
2353 West University Drive
Tempe AZ 85281
Cell: 602.821.0088
Office: 480.449.7750 Ext 157
Toll Free: 1.888.906.0666
Fax: 480.682.3236
http://www.cavecreek.net/

PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBB765DA2

NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this E-Mail or by telephone.