[c-nsp] Flex-WAN vs. Enhanced FlexWAN

Brandon Price brandon at sterling.net
Thu Jan 3 19:40:23 EST 2008

The NON Enhanced Flexwan blade support has been dropped in 12.2.33-SXH
They are recognized fine in 12.2.18-SXF12 however, so I guess they are
fine if you don't mind being locked into that version of IOS

We just bought 5 of those suckers to replace our 7206s with, we will be
running a PA-MC-T3 in each bay.
We have lots of MLPPP T1s.

I am also interested in any potential pitfalls with these cards..

Brandon Price
Sterling Communications Inc.

/31 <--- The Subnet Formally Known as "Unusable"