[c-nsp] Netflows for customers?

Tim Huffman Tim at bobbroadband.com
Thu Jan 3 20:47:41 EST 2008

I have a potential customer that has asked if we can provide them
netflow data for their connection. We are not currently using netflows
internally, but plan to in the near future.

I haven't been able to find a way to segregate netflows exporting so
that the customer would ONLY get flow data for their interface, while
still allowing us to see flow data for all ports on that router.

Does anyone have any experience with something like this? Is it possible
to do? I appreciate any help that you guys can provide!

--
Tim Huffman
Business Only Broadband