[c-nsp] Non-cisco product integration into CISCO

Dracul chris.garzon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:40:11 EST 2008

Thanks Tom,

The Amino STB is  using the standard dot1.q config and when connected to an
HP switch using the same trunking its ok. its now with the cisco that we are
getting problems. here's the cisco config

interface FastEthernet0/14
switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
switchport trunk native vlan 100
switchport mode trunk
switchport nonegotiate
end

There are two VLANs used in the network VLAN 1 and VLAN 100. what we are
looking at is the VLAN 100

--
===
Support www.gawadkalinga.org