[c-nsp] CSS - Logging

Steve Wright lists at visp.me.uk
Tue Jan 8 20:12:00 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm having some interesting fun with getting a CSS to log what I'm after to
my syslog server.

I see messages getting through, for example a service going down etc..
however I'd also like to log when the service comes back up and I haven't
quite found teh correct knobs to tweak to get this to happen

At the moment I just see something similar to the below:
9 JAN 00:08:42 1/1 5726 NETMAN-2: Enterprise:Service Transition:service-1 ->
down

Any hints/ tips would be much appreciated as Google isn't returning any
useful config guides with the info at the minute  :(

Thanks,