[c-nsp] Current CCNA tests

Tim Franklin tim at pelican.org
Thu Jan 10 04:37:00 EST 2008

On Thu, January 10, 2008 5:37 am, Garry wrote:

> And that WAS SUPPOSED TO be the correct answer ... sorry, but can you
> blame _ME_ for complaining about a test that contains errors like that?
> Is it really me not reading the question or answers right? How am I
> supposed to pick the right answer when all given answers are wrong? I
> think Cisco should take more care - either by providing decent test
> questions (and answers) to the test centers, or by selecting better test
> centers (if Cisco doesn't prepare the tests themselves)

There's an option within the test process (at least in the UK testing with
Prometric) to leave feedback on individual questions.  I've used it before
to comment on questions I've felt are poor or ambiguous - I don't know if
they (Prometric or Cisco) would do anything in relation to a question
which was demonstrably *wrong*.

Regards,
Tim.