[c-nsp] Current CCNA tests

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Jan 10 07:03:36 EST 2008

Tim Franklin wrote:
> On Thu, January 10, 2008 5:37 am, Garry wrote:
> There's an option within the test process (at least in the UK testing with
> Prometric) to leave feedback on individual questions.  I've used it before
> to comment on questions I've felt are poor or ambiguous - I don't know if
> they (Prometric or Cisco) would do anything in relation to a question
> which was demonstrably *wrong*.

I complained about a number of questions on the Cabletron SSR test.  I
want to say that there were 5 that I thought were wrong and 4 of them
were AppleTalk related.  Being a Mac guy I knew the AppleTalk questions
like no other and the "correct" answers were certainly not correct.  It
took a couple months but I eventually got ahold of someone within
Cabletron (Enterasys by that time), made my case and got them to say
that they'd correct the test questions.  I don't know if they ever did
but that was as good as I could expect at that point.  I passed anyway.

Justin