[c-nsp] GBIC_SECURITY_CRYPT-4-VN_DATA_CRC_ERROR

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Jan 11 08:53:23 EST 2008

Unfortunately, I don't believe this command works across all platforms
or with all types of "unsupported" SFPs.  I just discovered this command
last night after posting to another list and tried it today with a
Finisar SFP on an ME3400-12CS and no dice.  The switch takes the
command, but still shows 'unsupported' and the link doesn't come up.
:-(

-evt