[c-nsp] PA-2FE-TX-ISL = PA-2FEISL-TX ??

Pham, Loc Loc.Pham at ucsfmedctr.org
Wed Jan 16 18:03:40 EST 2008

  From this:
        Fastethernet (FX-ISL) Port adapter, 2 ports
        Port adapter is analyzed
        Port adapter insertion time 19w1d ago
        EEPROM contents at hardware discovery:
        Hardware revision 1.2           Board revision A0
        Serial number     15217969      Part number    73-2619-03
        FRU Part Number:  PA-2FE-FX=, PA-2FEISL-FX=

  I would venture a guess that they are the same.

Regards,
Loc Pham, # 17030 R/S
"We switch our network dedicately :One packet at a time... "