[c-nsp] ISDN : Dial on demand

Thierry De Vriendt thierry at autempspourmoi.be
Thu Jan 17 03:55:02 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a very easy question. I have a Cisco 1721 with a BRI interface. I use
Dial on demand for accessing some remote sites with different number.

I have also a script which calls every site one by one. The problem is that
the script cannot have access to the next site because the line is busy with
the actual site.

I decided to use the command "clear int bri 0" between each site for hanging
up the current call.

But, after some clears, the router crashes and no calls are possible
anymore. I have to reboot the router.

Do you know any solution for this? Do you know any commands more "soft" than
clearing the interface for liberating the BRI channels?

Thanks.

Thierry