[c-nsp] %ACE-6-UNEXP_INBOUND_IPSEC: Vlan14: received unexpected IPsec packet:

Steve Wright lists at visp.me.uk
Sun Jan 20 16:59:19 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm having a slight issue with an IP Migration that I'm currently performing
on a Cat6500.

I have my primary external interface which is vlan10 and has had this
associated with the crypto engine card.

I've configured a vlan14 to contain the new IP's etc.. for the migration and
associated a new crypto map to it and it to the engine, however as I suspect
the traffic is passing through the crypto engine already when it enters in
vlan10, before passing to vlan14 I am getting this error.

Can anyone advise the best work around/ best way to do this migration?

Thanks,