[c-nsp] PBR and BGP Question

Jason Ford jason at chatinara.com
Mon Jan 21 21:47:39 EST 2008

We are sending the default routes via eigrp. BGP only runs on the border
routers so using the BGP method probably won't work.

I was looking at filtering out a subset of customer outgoing traffic and
sending it over a cheaper bandwidth provider but I did not want to send
all traffic out one or the other ISP. With that said, that was why I was
looking at PBR or route maps to make this work. The selected traffic
would be within a /28 or /29 subnet if that helps.

Thanks for the response!

jason