[c-nsp] CCNP exams while working full time?

Mohamed Ahmad mo at streamuk.com
Tue Jan 22 04:15:33 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to see how many of you guys took some CCNP exams (and studied
for them :)) while in full time employment? I am thinking of taking the
first exam but was wondering if someone would like to share their
experiences? Any advice (e.g. did you take time off work (used your holidays
for that, or spoke to your employer to get some 'extra time off'?).  Also
I'm not quite sure how much time I will need for the first exam, if I were
to do a bit of studying after work each day (which is going to be fun :)).

Let me know if you've gone through it.

Thanks

Mo