[c-nsp] CCNP exams while working full time?

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:37:16 EST 2008

Hi Mohamed,

On Jan 22, 2008 8:15 PM, Mohamed Ahmad <mo at streamuk.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to see how many of you guys took some CCNP exams (and studied
> for them :)) while in full time employment?

It's definitely possible and I suspect the majority of people do it this way.

I self-studied my way through CCNP (no instructor led courses),
hitting the books after work most week nights - I typically studied
less on the weekends. I guess it probably took me a few months
(elapsed) from start to finish.

I don't know your background and experience, but don't over-estimate CCNP.

cheers,
Dale