[c-nsp] Two access-list questions..for Internet router

Higham, Josh jhigham at epri.com
Tue Jan 22 13:10:14 EST 2008

Make sure that you include your interface IP (if you have a routed
block), but I think that's a pretty common configuration.

>   2) Is it best practice (performance-wise) to put my
> hardened access-list which includes the statment above on the
> s0/2 interface for the gigabit ethernet interface?

Put it on S0/2; drop the traffic as early as you can.

To the other poster regarding the 1.1.1.x addresses; I think that was
just an attempt to keep the question generic.

Thanks,
Josh