[c-nsp] Two access-list questions..for Internet router

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Tue Jan 22 12:11:55 EST 2008

Jacob,

	I think you need to talk to the ISP to see why they are NATing
you being such an odd address space.  That range isn't routable
(reserved by IANA still).  If the router they gave you is NATing, you
need to find the real address space you're NATing to if you want to
write an ACL correctly for it.  If they're not NATing you, don't bother
with an ACL, because no one will be able to get to you anyway...   :)

Chuck