[c-nsp] Two access-list questions..for Internet router

jacob c jctx09 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 11:46:12 EST 2008

My ISP gave me a 1.1.1.64/27 range. 1.1.1.65 will be the inside ethernet interface of the router.

  1) Does anyone see any issue with ONLY allowing 1.1.1.65 /27 range into my network since that is my only Public IP Range?

  2) Is it best practice (performance-wise) to put my hardened access-list which includes the statment above on the s0/2 interface for the gigabit ethernet interface?

  Thank you,