[c-nsp] RTBH - anyone using this?

Jeff Tantsura jeff.nsp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:28:44 EST 2008

Or make it multihop.
I got bitten by this many years ago (on both cisco and juniper) but it seems
that till now documentation hasn't been changed to reflect it.

If you are going to allow your customers to use it (usually done with
communities) be sure to filter accordingly, so the customers'd blackhole
their own prefixes only :)

Cheers,
Jeff