[c-nsp] Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 + 2811 + 12.4(11)T ??

gagandeep singh gpanjeta2003 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 24 12:42:39 EST 2008

Hi
I have purchsed 1841 with same wic module .Is this below config work for point to point T1 connection.

interface Serial0/0

 ip address

 service-module t1 framing esf

 service-module t1 linecode b8zs

 service-module t1 timeslots 1-12 speed 64

Regards
Gagandeep

Jay Hennigan <jay at west.net> wrote: joe mcguckin wrote:
> I can't get this combination to bring up a T1.
>
> Configured as
>      encaps hdlc
>      service-module t1 clock source line
>      service-module t1 line b8zs
>      service-module t1 frame esf
>      service-module t1 timeslots all
>
> Indicator LED on WIC is green, with no alarms.

Look closely at the jack on the WIC, the molded plastic on the back of
where the plug inserts.  Does it read "STEWART"?  If not, you have a
fake WIC.  Even if it does, you might have a fake.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net