[c-nsp] counterfeit?

Jonathan Crawford jcrawford at servious.org
Fri Jan 25 14:27:24 EST 2008

Responding to my own post... not good.

Sorry, not enough coffee yet this morning. Missed the it runs without serv
unsupp...

If you did not buy it from a known source, or got it at a super bargain
price, I'd be weary. I'd treat it as an unsupported gbic unless I knew
better. Granted the worst (hopefully, I havent tried this) is Cisco will
come back and tell you it is unsupported and you need to try a supported
transceiver to troubleshoot with.