[c-nsp] CRS-1 too complicated?

kevin gannon kevin at gannons.net
Sat Jan 26 04:31:40 EST 2008

Also physical installation needs careful planning for the 16 slot kit
at least in one installation we did the floor needed extra metal work
to support the weight. Also getting there through doors and up ramps
can be interesting. We spoke to someone from CA about the physical
bits but there was no charge for that it was a half hour meeting and
a show around a lab they had built just giving us there personal
experiences.

Regards
Kevin