[c-nsp] Top 10 Network Engineering Tools

Yaroslav Doroshenko yard at mtu.ru
Mon Jan 28 16:24:05 EST 2008

In addition to tools already mentioned perhaps the following are good
also:

-- rancid (besides it's ability to backup configs and show changes, it
has very useful tools like clogin which for example allows you to make
configuration changes on many devices by one command)
-- monitoring is essential. nagios plus as very good addition mrtg,
cacti or similar.
-- perhaps ftp/tftp server at least running on laptop

--
Yaroslav Doroshenko