[c-nsp] c7600 and VPLS

Dennis Dubbelman Dennis at winitu.com
Tue Jan 29 09:22:48 EST 2008

For supporting VPLS on a 7600, OSM or ES20 linecards are needed on the
Core facing interfacces. Those cards will handle the label push and pop
for SVI based interfaces.

You can use your defined hardware as a MPLS Access node and terminate
your PW on a VPLS based 7600 router. This router must terminate the
incoming PW's over a OSM or ES20 linecard.

Cheers,,
Dennis Dubbelman