[c-nsp] IP Tracking Software

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 29 13:40:16 EST 2008

We have repeatedly mulled over writing a truly usable, extensible and
easy-to-understand IP manager at Evariste.  The problem is there just
wasn't enough concrete demand from our existing clients to warrant
the development investment up-front, or it would have been done a long
time ago, as it's near the top of our operational support product agenda.

In other words, if I had someone willing to pay for it in a sufficiently
concrete way, it'd get done.  And quickly.  We have much of what you
suggest below specced out already.

Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems
Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/