[c-nsp] OSPF router gets separated from a broadcast domain

Gabor Ivanszky ivanszky at niif.hu
Wed Jan 30 01:15:44 EST 2008

Hi Peter, all,

thanks for all the responses!

After thinking over the situation first(days ago), I also came to the
same conclusion, so we solved the issue through design. I was just
curious whether there is any "nice" solution possible in the framework
of routing protocols. It seemed so improbable that there is no standard
way to solve a common situation like this.

Now I understand that there is no straightforward solution possible, so
this kind of situation must be a voided.

thanks again,
Gabor