[c-nsp] OAM pings on 3662 with NM-1A-T3 and a 7100 question

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Wed Jan 30 14:53:51 EST 2008

You can find a list of which IOS supports it here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_
chapter09186a008045bf88.html

The feature navigator is more useful usually:
http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

The feature is labeled 'ATM OAM Ping'.

Looks like you won't find it on 12.3, or the 3660.