[c-nsp] 12410 or 7690-S for BGP transits

William Jackson wjackson at sapphire.gi
Thu Jan 31 11:11:40 EST 2008

Its more a case of IOS features and platform capabilities than port
densities and costs, as both platforms can have high performance and
port densities.

Like I mentioned before, I would like the uptime to be as good as
possible, with regards to software upgrades and self healing in event of
bugs etc.

We are using BGP and OSPF on our current boxes so would expect to keep
the same protocols.

thanks