[c-nsp] Nexus 7000

Colin McNamara colin at 2cups.com
Thu Jan 31 18:06:30 EST 2008

Yes, you have extreme reliability that is comes from San-os, but even
with the MDS you always go with an A and B fabric.

This chassis is basically a core replacement, and an answer to the 10Gig
aggregation problems that are starting to pop up with blade centers and
high end vmware installations.  I do not think that the increased
reliability will drive a general design change from dual to single core
on a network of any decent size.

--
Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible just takes a little longer"