[c-nsp] Error

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Tue Jul 1 01:54:48 EDT 2008

I have the same fixed IP address at home for 3 years now and I also get mailer error messages lately claiming that MY message didn't reach the recipient and the reasons are many, such as unknown user, mailbox over quota, out of office auto reply, some are from anti-spam systems, but all of them are sent back to me because the sender address is my e-mail address, and the mail was sent from a lot of ip addresses, none of them are even close to mine. So I guess someone is using my e-mail address for sending spam, and I guess I'm not the only one, The reason for spammers to use a valid e-mail address is quite clear, a lot of anti-spam systems perform this kind of check, to see if the sender's address is real and has good "reputation"

Damn them!