[c-nsp] Cisco VSS monitoring through Syslog/SNMP-traps

Koen k.vdh at solcon.nl
Tue Jul 1 07:09:49 EDT 2008

Hi Anthony,

I was just looking for this too and found out the following you can use
to make a check:

MIB 		CISCO-VIRTUAL-SWITCH-MIB

Object  	cvsChassisEntry
OID 		1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.388.1.2.2.1
Type 		CvsChassisEntry
Description 	"An entry describes the present chassis information in
		the virtual switch architecture."

Object  	cvsChassisRole
OID 		1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.388.1.2.2.1.2
Type 		VSSwitchRole