[c-nsp] seeing VLAN-tagged device with layer 2 switch

Rogelio scubacuda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:37:37 EDT 2008

I've got an interesting problem.  I've got some non-Cisco wireless units
that are VLAN tagged, and for whatever reason, they're not working, and
I'm going to need to pull them down from a roof and troubleshoot them.

Any ideas on what I might do to see them if I were to use a layer 2
non-VLAN-friendly switch?  That's all I have immediately available.

Or is doing a hard reset on them my only option?