[c-nsp] PA-MC-T3 Error

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue Jul 1 16:37:27 EDT 2008

I am getting the following on a new cT3 from a provider into a PA-MC-T3.
  I think it indicates that there is an issue on their end, but they say
I have a config issue.  Can anybody confirm or deny if this points to an
issue on my end, or if it is their end?  I have other DS3's into other
equipment and there really isn't much to set, so I think it is their
issue.  When they do a loopback to me, I see it come up.

7204VXR#sh contr t3 3/0
T3 3/0 is down.  Hardware is CT3 single wide port adapter
   CT3 H/W Version : 1.0.1, CT3 ROM Version : 1.1, CT3 F/W Version : 2.4.3
   FREEDM version: 1, reset 0 resurrect 0
   Applique type is Channelized T3
   Transmitter is sending remote alarm.
   Receiver is getting AIS.
   Framing is M23, Line Code is B3ZS, Clock Source is Line
   Rx-error throttling on T1's ENABLED
   Rx throttle total 0, equipment customer loopback
   Data in current interval (205 seconds elapsed):
      0 Line Code Violations, 0 P-bit Coding Violation
      0 C-bit Coding Violation, 0 P-bit Err Secs
      0 P-bit Severely Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Framing Secs
      205 Unavailable Secs, 0 Line Errored Secs
      0 C-bit Errored Secs, 0 C-bit Severely Errored Secs

SHOW RUN:
controller T3 3/0
  framing m23
  clock source line