[c-nsp] SPAN issue Between Extreme and Cisco (3560 G) Switch

Golam Md. Mustafa Bhuyan CN Networks golam.mustafa at grameenphone.com
Tue Jul 8 02:59:02 EDT 2008

Hi Lincoln,
Sorry for my BAD _English_!!

Refer to my previous email:

The problem is: we are not able to monitor Extreme switches'
Port traffic from Cisco 3560 G; even though we can monitor/analyze
it from 2950/4506 with same configuration at Extreme switch and
similar configuration at Cisco End!!

My asking is: is there any minor detail that we are missing, in SPAN
[Switched Port Analyzer] for 3560 G?

Does it make sense now?

N.B.: 1.	We have opened a Level 3 severity TAC request, and expecting
	formal reply from cisco.
	2.	We have read
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12.1_19_ea1/configuration/guide/swspan.html and more!

Thanking You,
_--_--_-.ııllııllıı..ııllııllıı.-_--_--_--_
         Mustafa Golam        (  )
       System Engineer           x
CNPN, GrameenPhone Ltd.  /  \