[c-nsp] Earl NDE Task (sup 720)

Ian Cox icox at cisco.com
Thu Jul 10 12:22:15 EDT 2008

In 12.2(18)SXE code for PFC switched packets the SP sends the packets
out via inband rather than sending them to the RP. So changing to
12.2(18)SXE or higher release for PFC switched traffic reduces the
CPU of the RP, but increases the SP CPU load slightly.  So the fairly
old ones I guess are running 12.2(18)SXD or earlier code.

Ian