[c-nsp] Flat MPLS service from provider

Stig Johansen stig.johansen at ementor.no
Sat Jul 12 08:50:46 EDT 2008

Hi.

I can't see any big problems with a flat vpn-cloud considering the
following:
- The sites should ideally use a default route into the cloud.
- The sites should have no requirement for segregation inside the cloud.
- The sites should have absolutely common policies regarding all routing
decisions and gateways in/out of the cloud.

Exactly what kind of distributed services are you thinking about?

Best regards,
Stig Meireles Johansen