[c-nsp] Per session QoS - Train recommendations

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tue Jul 15 04:30:37 EDT 2008

With regards to per-session QoS, I came a cross a number of bugs in 12.2SB which forced me to move to 12.4M to continue using this , of course, in 12.4M "sub-qos-policy" isn't recognised and I reverted to the more familiar "lcp:interface-config=service-policy" directive.

Everything happily using 12.4M now but I have a desire to move back to 12.2 (possibly SRC now),
is anybody doing this in later SB or SRC and truly happy with the way it works?