[c-nsp] Traffic on IPSec Tunnel btw Pix and Router

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Jul 15 09:40:15 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 10:19 -0300, Everton Diniz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I configure a tunnel btw pix and router. The traffic goes to PIX but
> do not have return. I see only encaps on the router and decaps on the
> PIX.
> Is missing anything?

Are you sure the host in the other end is actually responding, and that
this response goes towards the PIX? As far as I can see there's nothing
wrong with the configuration. (I may be wrong, cf. my last mail to this
list. :-))

What happens if you try to trace from the 10.139.1.0/24 host to
something in 10.180.0.0/16? Do you get to the PIX (i.e. can you see the
connection in the logs)?

Regards,
Peter