[c-nsp] 2621xm vs 1800?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Jul 15 15:17:55 EDT 2008

Thanks... that's actually the document I was looking for ;)

Our theory to date on the issues with the 2621XM's is possibly the vendor
itself and the memory they have been using.  We have had a number of
problems with a particular batch of them purchased a while ago and the 3rd
party memory they are using specifically (we use 3rd party all the time with
great success normally).

Want to swap one of the sites that is having repeated issues and prove it's
in the router somewhere or in the next hop device (wireless backhaul).

Thanks,

Paul