[c-nsp] Cisco MMPPP

Edi Guntoro igoen99 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 02:41:15 EDT 2008

Thanks Ben,
however what do you mean by "better off load balancing with a routing protocol and/or cef" ? is it disabling the load balancing? as I know this feature enable by default on routing protocol as long as they are equal admin distances.
And is it for traffic out to the internet or traffic coming to the customer ?
regards.
Edi