[c-nsp] NAT and hairpin's

Ben Steele ben.steele at internode.on.net
Thu Jul 17 01:48:02 EDT 2008

This is where dns doctoring on the asa/pix really comes in handy!

Split dns is usually the way to go but I had another thought, can you
put the public 203 address as an alias on the server and then setup a
policy route-map on your lan interface to match packets with a
destination of your server and port say something like  "permit tcp
LAN host 203.1.2.3 eq 80" then put a "set ip next-hop SERVER LAN IP"