[c-nsp] multilink ds3's

Andrey Oleinik Andrey_Oleinik at bms-consulting.com
Fri Jul 18 02:52:22 EDT 2008

According to my brand new knowledge of Bandwidth Points concept for 7200 in case of absence of other PAs in both chassis ur PA-2T3+ will consume 180 bp of 600 bp of selected bus at each router :O)
Except jokes, as soon as ur configuration is supported I don't see any reason to make U unhappy with it even if multilinking of T3s would appear at processor level.

--
Respect,  Andy Oleynik
Telecom Dpt Chief

andyo> -----Original Message-----
andyo> From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-nsp-
andyo> bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jared Brown
andyo> Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 3:47 AM
andyo> To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
andyo> Subject: [c-nsp] multilink ds3's
andyo>
andyo> Hello,
andyo> I wanted to check to see if there would be any issue with
andyo> multilinking 2
andyo> serial ds3's on a pa-2t3 card. I know the IOS supports it, but I
andyo> was worried
andyo> about all the overhead and the proc load. Each end would have a
andyo> 7206vxr/npe-g1 and pa-2t3 cards. Thanks.
andyo>
andyo> Jared